Brief description of the program: storytelling is probably the oldest forms of teaching children. Stories united the first human communities, giving children answers to the most important questions in life. Stories define us, shape us, control us and make us. In our storytelling course for children, we teach children how to prepare and memorize stories and, in particular, how to present them in front of their peers without fear.
Duration: 7,5 hours
Fees: 75 €
The objectives of this course are
- To tell a story: develop and structure a story.
- Face an audience: learning to deliver your story in front of others.
- Being spontaneous: to enhance a child’s fantasy and giving it structure.
- Feedback: understanding the power and importance of qualified feedback.
Is this course suitable for my child?
- This is an 7,5 hours course, suitable for children from 7 to 12 years.
- There will be 2 weekly 45 minutes classes.
- The course will be completed in 5 weeks.
- Only a reduced number of students will be admitted.
Your child, participating in our storytelling course will be captivated, with his mouth open and his eyes wide.
If that’s not reason enough, consider that your child will have learned to inspire his peers and to start researching and reading texts to improve his stories.
In addition, he will increase his self-esteem and improve his listening skills.
It is important for you to know that at Komünikare we make sure that all classes are highly personalized. We take great care that all children participate and that classes are entertaining and the experience in the class be fun and not competitive. Each student learns better if he does it without pressure, at his own pace.
As with all of our programs, “Storytelling” is taught by people with years of experience in communication and public speaking.