Brief description of the program: for more than 85% of adults, speaking in front of others is one of their worst nightmares. Imagine that you help your child to belong to the remaining 15%. Effective speaking in spontaneous situations is for most adults even more complicated than delivering a prepared speech. You may want to consider giving your kid the chance to develop their impromptu communication skills which will enable them to become confident and relaxed speakers.
Duration: 10 hours
Fees: 90 €
The objectives of this course are
- To be present: being able to listen and to pay attention.
- Acknowledge your environment: learning to be spontaneous and coherent.
- Controlling anxiety: learning to understand why a child feels nervous and how to avoid that is physically tries to distance himself from the audience.
- Being genuine: to be authentic and avoiding automated reactions.
Is this course suitable for my child?
- This is an 10 hours course, suitable for children from 7 to 12 years.
- There will be 2 weekly 60 minutes classes.
- The course will be completed in 5 weeks.
- Only a reduced number of students will be admitted.
Children will develop their spontaneous speaking skills, become even more creative and learn how to present themselves to others.
They will learn to pay attention to what their peers say and be mentally present.
A top priority of this course is to help children to concentrate and avoid getting distracted. Kids will learn that with the help of a few bullet points they will master to deliver powerful speeches.
It is important for you to know that at Komünikare we make sure that all classes are highly personalized. We take great care that all children participate and that classes are entertaining and the experience in the class be fun and not competitive. Each student learns better if he does it without pressure, at his own pace.
As with all of our programs, “Impromptu” is taught by people with years of experience in communication and public speaking.