«Body language & stage fear»
Brief description of the program: the human brain is programmed to judge and classify us in a fraction of a second. We had to know how to recognize the basic emotions instantly.Understanding how to interpret nonverbal language that adults and peers use unconsciously and largely involuntarily, are of vital importance in educating children.
Duration: 7,5 hours
Fees: 75 €
The objectives of this course are
- Interpreting gestures: fostering children’s comprehension on body language.
- Voice: understanding to interpret emotions in the human language.
- Eye contact: the power of visual contact and facial expressions.
- Distancing: understanding why people vary their distance from the audience.
Is this course suitable for my child?
- This is an 7,5 hours course, suitable for children from 7 to 12 years.
- There will be 2 weekly 45 minutes classes.
- The course will be completed in 5 weeks.
- Only a reduced number of students will be admitted.
At the end of the course, children will know how to interpret gestures, movements and the voice of a person. Kids will be able to judge if the non-verbal and verbal messages have the same meaning.
The course will help your child to understand that basic feelings such as fear, sadness, hate or happiness will not only be expressed through words but primarily through gestures.
Your child will understand that stage fear and feeling nervous are part of human nature and will learn how to control his anxiety.
It is important for you to know that at Komünikare we make sure that all classes are highly personalized. We take great care that all children participate and that classes are entertaining and the experience in the class be fun and not competitive. Each student learns better if he does it without pressure, at his own pace.
As with all of our programs, “Body language & stage fear” is taught by people with years of experience in communication and public speaking.