«What makes a speech unforgettable?»
Brief description of the program: you will have learned the structure of a good speech, how to use your voice, your eye contact and your body language. You will know how to start and finish your speech; you will know all the notes and now it’s time to learn to create music. You want your audience to take something home, to remember what you said, tomorrow, or in a years’ time. You will want to have the power to make changes in your audiences’ habits.
Duration: 10,5 hours
Fees: 90 €
The objectives of this course are
- Presude: change the inside of your listeners.
- Feelings: touch their feelings.
- What to avoid: substitue simple language for abstract terminology.
- Frases: incorporate memorable frases.
- Touching emotions: learn to establish an imaginary and sensory scence.
Is this course suitable for me?
- This is an 10,5 hours course.
- There will be 1 weekly 90 minutes classes.
- The course will be completed in 7 weeks.
- Only a reduced number of students will be admitted.
After you completed this course you will add completely new speaking skills to expertise as an advanced speaker.
You will be able to connect to your audience and use their time wisely.
You will want to have the power to make changes in your audiences’ habits.
It is important for you to know that at Komünikare we make sure that all classes are highly personalized. We take great care that all children participate and that classes are entertaining and the experience in the class be fun and not competitive. Each student learns better if he does it without pressure, at his own pace.
As with all of our programs, «What makes a speech unforgettable?» is taught by people with years of experience in communication and public speaking.