«Rehearsing & memorizing your speech»
Brief description of the program: when you have to give a speech for half an hour, or even an hour or more, you will need techniques to memorize a speech, if you want to avoid reading it. When we read a speech, essential parts of the communication, such as eye contact and your non-verbal language are lost, and therefore the message will not have the same intensity. Many speakers find it impossible to memorize dozens of pages and also make sure their mind doesn’t go blank in the middle of the presentation.
Duration: 12 hours
Fees: 90 €
The objectives of this course are
- Learn to speak without notes.
- Techniques of memorizing short speeches.
- Techniques of giving long speeches.
- Techniques to hold the audience’s attention.
- Techniques for not losing your nerves when your mind goes blank.
Is this course suitable for me?
- This is an 12 hours course.
- There will be 1 weekly 90 minutes classes.
- The course will be completed in 8 weeks.
- Only a reduced number of students will be admitted.
At the end of the course, you will know how to deliver a presentation without the help of notes.
You will know how to captivate your audience by supporting your speech with visual contact and non-verbal language and will be able to offer increasingly extensive presentations.
Many speakers find it impossible to memorize dozens of pages and also make sure their mind doesn’t go blank in the middle of the presentation.
It is important for you to know that at Komünikare we make sure that all classes are highly personalized. We take great care that all children participate and that classes are entertaining and the experience in the class be fun and not competitive. Each student learns better if he does it without pressure, at his own pace.
As with all of our programs, “Rehearsing & memorizing your speech” is taught by people with years of experience in communication and public speaking.