Brief description of the program: in the complex world of running a successful business, particularly during the pandemic, communication amongst the staff and with clients is of vital importance. Active listening means paying close attention to the person who is speaking to you. People who are active listeners are well-regarded by their coworkers because of the attention and respect they offer others. Strong communicators are able to accept critical feedback and provide constructive input to others. Feedback should answer questions, provide solutions or help strengthen the project or topic at hand.
Duration: 7,5 hours
Fees: 90 €
The objectives of this course are
- Accepting other people’s point of views.
- To understand how cognitive communication works.
- How to interpret nonverbal language.
- How to deliver and accept feedback.
- How to use digital communication
Is this course for me?
- This is an 7,5 hours course.
- There will be 1 weekly 90 minutes classes.
- The course will be completed in 5 weeks.
- Only a reduced number of students will be admitted.
After completing this course, you will have improved your communication skills, and will be an improved leader.
People will understand you better, pay more attention to what you have to say.
You will also understand how neuro-communications can work for you.
It is important for you to know that at Komünikare we make sure that all classes are highly personalized. We take great care that all children participate and that classes are entertaining and the experience in the class be fun and not competitive. Each student learns better if he does it without pressure, at his own pace.
As with all of our programs, “Business Communication” is taught by people with years of experience in communication and public speaking.